Saturday 18 February 2012

Shabby Chic in Norway

Having a nice Saturday I hope!
Hanne and Lars bought and renovated this 1800 cottage in Halden, Norway. It's Scandinavian Shabby Chic style for you today, my friends!

Bought shack unseen

Unpainted corner cabinets

Small between the living room

Saved old spisetuemøblement

Found old chest of drawers

Rural living

Kitchen with garnish

Collect service

Hang your clothes back lace

Reading corner in the living room

Guest rooms with bunk beds

Painting Memory

Nostalgic and affordable bathroom

Cast Iron Bath

Homemade bed

Old Bottles

Romantic Bedroom

Utestue with old memories

Furnished with used discovery

Photography by Sveinung Brathen.
All images from
here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. So very charming dahhling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime I see "Norway" I'm all over that. I love living there in the 90's with my family. These images are so fresh and lovely. I pinned that blue and white pottery close up to pinterest. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kifus, this house is lovely, so romantic and light.
    Like Carla, I loved those blue and white pottery.
    Here is Carnaval, everybody in this country had the same idea - pick the road and go to the beach where most of them drink beer all day and night, and, of course, dance samba. So, guess where I am - at home, relaxing, it's the best and safer thing to do.
    Wish you a happy sunny weekend.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tereza, you seem to be just like me. I keep away from crowds as much as I can. When I lived in Brazil I used to watch the Carnival celebrations on the news and that was it for me!

      Delete
  4. Kifus,
    What a fun house. I really like the bunk style beds and the kitchen. The blue and white canister set is great.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kifus,
    l'arredamento di questa casa norvegese mi piace molto.
    Come stai ?
    Baci Myriam :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images, lots of nice details & whiiiiite - great:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop