Sunday 29 January 2012

White and Vintage in Kent

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon? Nice. Now you can lazily have a look at these photographs of a seaside flat in Kent. It belongs to Anastasia Hutton-Summers, founder of The Kent Vintage Tea Party which hires vintage crockery and accessories for weddings and parties. If you'd like to read the whole article which is quite interesting just click here.

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice

Photography by David Merewether.
Styling by Lucy Fleming
All images from Wealden Times.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I want that mirror in Image No. 8, its perfect, I have been looking for ages for something like this ☺

    I have a post all ready to go tomorrow you might love, its a property thats full of antique Swedish furniture, its all white and there are some amazing things vignette's.

    I love the post above, somehow all white seems to be so peaceful and romantic. I seem to be drawn to it but don't have my own house all white. I guess the artist in me wants a little bit of colour in my own home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how lovely! Thanks for letting me know, I'm off to see your post, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think it actually looks messy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop