Friday 16 December 2011

W & W

That means white and wood, and it's a combination you will find throughout this home in Spain.
Relaxing earth tones, lots of natural wood, different textures and interesting fabrics. Come and have a look.



Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Nuevo Estilo


Hope to be back next week with a couple of posts. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, my friends!

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this house, could move in today. You really do have great taste and share some beautiful homes.

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday break.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house is gorgeous. Love the dining room with the fabulous chairs!! Hope you have a great weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure elegance and those colors make the interior shine like the sun, a very warm welcome in this beautiful home, I love it!! This is one of my favorites Kifus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it. I've always tried to explain my "style" to people instead of just saying that I like a natural feel with white. W & W - Whites and Woods. :) One of favorite posts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop