Monday 25 July 2011

Winter Holidays and a Home in Sweden

I have already started my winter holidays. I am now in Argentina with all my family so I don't think I'll be able to post every day as usual. I will do my best to post at least every other day for the next two weeks.
So now, let's go over to Angelholm, in Sweden, to visit interior designer Nina Hartmann Sundgren's home. White, beige and gray are the colours she has chosen for her vintage style rooms.




























Photography by Maria Isabel Hansson
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Hola Kifus, te deseo unas lindas vacaciones en Argentina, cuídate, relájate y disfruta!
    Que linda esta casa, me gusta el estilo de arquitectura de este periodo en que esta construida la casa, los interiores son bonitos tambien! Hasta pronto, un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rounded window area of the first picture. Hope you have a lovely vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, beautiful.
    The house is precious and those boots are pure art.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jurgen your Spanish is excellent! Thanks for the wishes and your lovely comment!
    Thanks also Tereza and Kim, always looking forward to your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop