Wednesday 13 July 2011

Potted Plants in a Dreamy Home

You might have heard of Pinterest, a place where you can keep and catalogue pictures you like. I love to see which photographs from Inspiring Interiors people have chosen to pin. If you'd like to see them (over 200 pics!) all on one page just go here.

And now we are off to Norway to have a look at this 1921 country house. Love all the potted plants in every room.















Photography by Kristina Svedell
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. my house has been sorely missing potted plants and so for the past few weeks it seems that every time I go to the farmer's market or grocery store, I come home with another plant! loving seeing all the greenery indoors and not sure why I waited so long! lovely post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop