Monday 31 January 2011

Photographer Robin Stubbert

Good Monday morning to all of you dear readers!

Back in April 2010 I featured the work of oh so talented photographer Robin Stubbert. I'm not quite sure what happened but after some time the pics looked fuzzy so I have deleted that post and am making a new one with the same photographs and some new ones she has added to her site as well.
Robin specializes in interiors, still life, gardens and lifestyle, and books and magazines.
Come enjoy with me!

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


More beautiful photographs in Robin's portfolio right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Truly fabulous!! White on white can look so beautiful & charming if done right and also photographed by an expert hand! Thank you for sharing. Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kifus, such gorgeous images. Photo 11 with the stone is amazing...so much character!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kifus!
    Gorgeous pics, love that kitchen with the blue and white striped rug.
    Now, I'll take a look again, these images are fantastic.
    Hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kifus :))
    come và ?
    Queste immagini sembrano le foto di casa mia !!!
    Belle !!
    Buona giornata :)
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the pics. I like the use of flowers and some green plants in home. It gives good texture to decoration. I think the photo with puppy is so nice of all.

    Conservatories

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love them all!!great post my dear!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop