Monday 28 June 2010

Modern Apartment in Spain

Good Monday morning to all my precious readers. Hope you had a sunny weekend. I like modern apartments when they are not extremely modern. Some classic lines mixed with modern furniture and lots of colourful accents in every room make this functional apartment in Spain both happy and inviting. Come and see if you like it.




casa













Nothig wrong about being a shoe lover but I think I'd fill those shelves with books instead!

Photography: Luis Visconti
All images from Casa Diez.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Great house!! but it doesnt make u feel like being in spain.. something is missing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you! Or maybe one side of the room with books and the other side with shoes! I am both a book lover and a shoeaholic!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop