Wednesday 30 December 2009

Photographer Rachel Whiting

Getting all ready for New Year's celebrations? Can you believe this year is nearly over? I can't, you can't, nobody can! Well maybe just the little ones can. I remember when I thought the year 2000 would never come and we used to say something like: yeah, you'll manage to do that when pigs fly or in 2000, as if this would never come. Here in Argentina when we think something will never happen we say it will "en el año verde" (the green year) which of course does not exist. My goodness who invented that!

As you may have noticed I'm posting every other day instead of every day. I'm on holidays and I seem to have so much more to do than when I'm at home. Anyway, today I'd like you to meet London based freelance photographer Rachel Whiting who specializes in interiors and still-life. Her work has been featured in Country Living, Homes & Antiques and Country Style.
I love the simplicity of her images. She manages to balance and combine shapes and colours to create these enchanting photographs.

Come and enjoy with me!





























For more photographs visit her portfolio.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog! I feel inspired just by looking at all the gorgeous pictures. And your comments on various pictures are well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE the red/cherry color carpet in the bathroom on picture 4...very nice!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop